Sign In
Myspace . Xanga . Site . DeviantArt

Subject: I'm half noble steed, half ass. | Friday, May 08, 2009
im half cream half milk
balancing on the top of the fence
ive fallen once.
like ice cream off cones
like hot dogs off sticks
like patties off buns
wits end hasnt ended.
for either of us.
trade riches for ditches
holes for soles.
i know here hasnt left you yet,
even though you left here.


i figure you know its missing,
and its possible coordinates,
its acting as a puzzle piece
but no one ever finishes puzzles anyway


now im the flab to your fab
the flat to your cab
the money on your tab


who taught me arithmetics anyway?
now i know 2-1= nothing.


im the camel,youre the straw.
you have no idea how close my
back is to breaking in our favors.


so meet me at the pool
i'll hold your hand
meet me on aim,
we'll ask the night away
meet me at your house,
i'll hold my breath the whole time we cuddle
meet me at room 221
i'll lend you my lips
meet me in san fransisco
for you, i will wrap my heart in a honda accord.

0 Comments:

Layout By Moorepocket . Images From Elegance Pixelfied
Go To Top